I learned this very simple technique many years ago. I have taught it to many thousands of people since then and I have experienced what it has helped me to achieve and what others have achieved. It is very effective. Here is how you do it:
1. Decide in which specific area of your life you want to be motivated.
2. Sit down, close your eyes, relax by breathing slowly and listening to the sound of your breath. When you feel relaxed, which you will very quickly…
3. Think back to any time in your life when you were most motivated in that area. If you have not experienced great success in that area – just imagine it.
4. Create a picture in your mind of that specific time. See what you saw, hear what you heard and feel what you felt.
5. Make the picture so much brighter – as bright as you can, make the sounds so much louder and the feelings as strong as you possibly can.
How do feel right now?
Will you use it again?